Is Hong Kong under terrorist attack?
WHO IS A TERRORIST? A person who commits or attempts to commit a terrorist act, or who participates in or facilitates a terrorist act.
WHAT IS A TERRORIST ACT?
Doing any of the following for political, religious or ideological reasons, or to intimidate the public, or to force the Government to do something:
– Serious violence against a person
– Serious damage to property
– Endangering another person’s life
– Creating a serious risk to the health or safety of the public
– Seriously interfering with or disrupting an electronic system
– Seriously interfering with or disrupting an essential service, facility or system (private or public)
United Nations (Anti-Terrorism Measures) Ordinance (Cap. 575)
*Time to ask – is Hong Kong under terrorist attack? What can we do about it? Is Hong Kong SAR Government, including the Hong Kong Police, alone capable of dealing with the problem, realistically?